Hyderabad: ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ concluded on a high note at Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) on Monday. During the fortnight-long celebrations, various activities were conducted to bring about an intense focus on issues and practices of ‘Swachhta’ and augment qualitative ‘Swachhta’ improvements throughout the Company.
BDL has celebrated ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ at all its units and offices from 1st to 15th Dec 2020 with a lot of enthusiasm and fervour. The celebrations were inaugurated by Commodore Siddharth Mishra (Retd), CMD, BDL on Dec 01, 2020, by administering ‘Swacchta Pledge’ to employees of the company. Urging employees of the Company to make cleanliness a ‘way of life’, CMD, BDL stated that ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ has become even more important when the nation is fighting against COVID-19.
ALSO READ: Defence PSU BEML observes ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’
To enhance awareness about cleanliness among employees and their families, banners and posters were displayed inside factory complex, township areas and offices. A detailed action plan was drawn up to take up several activities during the fortnight-long celebrations, which included:
• Disposing of scrap material in factory premises.
• Cleanliness Drive in Township, Shopping Complex and Children parks.
• Weeding out old files and office equipment.
• Undertake Tree plantation in factory premises and township.
• Organize Seminar on the importance of cleanliness in daily life.
• Conduct Painting and Essay Competition on Cleanliness for children of employees.
• Cleanliness drive in drainage systems in factory premises and township.
• Organize Mini-Marathon for employees and their families to spread the message of cleanliness.
Prizes were distributed to all winners who participated in various competitions held.
Disclaimer: This story is a press release and has been published without any editing by PSU Watch desk. Our editorial team has only changed the headline.
(PSU Watch– India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence Manufacturing and Public Policy is now on Telegram. Join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram and stay updated)