New Delhi: Miniratna Defence PSU BEML Limited has signed MoUs with 11 entities to explore and enhance the business in defence and aerospace sector in the presence of Defence Minister Rajnath Singh at the Bandhan Ceremony at Aero India 2021. BEML’s CMD MV Rajasekhar, Director (Finance) Suraj Prakash and Director (Defence Business) AK Srivastav were present on this occasion.
Here is the list of MoUs signed by BEML during Aero India 2021:
1. With UP Expressway Industrial Development Authority (UPEIDA) to explore the opportunities for establishing warehouse storage for parts and activity centre for servicing come overhauling of BEML products (MRO).
2. With Advance Navigation Positioning Company (ANPC) for joint manufacturing of transponder landing system (TLS) for Indian armed forces, Airport Authority of India (AAI) and Oil exploration companies.
3. With Primoco UAV SE, Czech Republic for manufacturing of ‘150 kg class’ Surveillance UAV for Indian as well as global requirements such as Intelligence-based agriculture, remote mapping, pipeline monitoring, mining support, security & intelligence, disaster management and surveillance.
4. With IIT-Kanpur for joint development and manufacturing of 25 kg class Tactical UAV for Armed forces.
5. With Torus Robotic Pvt Ltd, Chennai for joint development Artificial intelligence (AI) based unmanned ground vehicle (UGV), Robotics, Lightweight, Ingenious electric power drive system for defence and commercial applications.
ALSO READ: HAL and Rolls-Royce to expand partnership with MRO & supply chain MoUs for Adour & Trent Engines
6. With Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Aeronautics Laboratory (NAL) to develop in the areas of advance composite and autoclaves, Mini unmanned aerial vehicles, design & analysis of aircraft structure and systems.
7. With Outdu Mediatech Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, for Artificial intelligence-based vision system and face recognition system for surveillance and monitoring applications. With SKAT Systems, Russia for joint manufacture of High Altitude UAVs for Indian and Global requirements.
8. With Hacklab Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore for AI-Based Lightning System (headlamps or fog lamps) on Heavy Earth Moving Machinery (HEMM) current and future products.
9. With JSC ‘Rosoboronexport, Russia, for projects such as infantry combat vehicle ‘Boomerang’, light armoured vehicle ‘Strela’, Auxiliary power units for T-71 / T-90 tanks, Air Defence Systems.
10. With S’YOMKA S VOZDUHA, Russia (Shooting from Air) for manufacturing of Marine Drones and Anti Drone Systems.
11. With Adani Defence Systems & Technologies Limited to provide mobility systems for armed vehicles such as wheels armoured personal carriers, infantry combat vehicles and main battle tanks, apart from the development and production of jigs and fixtures for UAVs, airborne structures, ground handling and ground support equipment for airports.
(PSU Watch– India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence and Public Policy is now on Telegram. Join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram and stay updated)